Sunday 6 May 2012

My Journey Towards Financial FREEDOM

Assalamualaikum, Blog ini ujud untuk mencatatkan perjalanan saya dalam mencapai financial Freedom yang telah menjadi matlamat hidup saya untuk di capai 5 tahun dari sekarang.


Financial FREEDOM? What does it really mean?

04MAY
Most people desire FINANCIAL FREEDOM because it allows them to maintain their lifestyles with little or no further work. Hmmm do you agree? 
I Do… normally if I start this topic, people will start imagining lavish lifestyle with super hot cars, big house, Luxury vacations… it will be Excellent and Super Cool if we could achieve that… of course we can, if we follow the footstep of those who did it. but at this moment … WAKE UPPPPP! (that isFinancial Freedom or It can be Financial Trouble :) kalau salah langkah
I not talking about Fairy tales… I am talking about reality, we have been working damn hard for whole life… do you really get everything that you just imagined? Some yes! but most NO! so… we better focus on reality. A step at a time. Financial Freedom for me is ability to maintain our current lifestyle with minimal or better without having to do any work. So, what is our current lifestyle? 7K?  5K ? 15K.?.. We start from there. :) … now it start making sense and achievable right?
Now… Lets take 10K as an example, if we can continue working to earn 10K and at the same time having a passive income let say approximately 3K a month. will that be good? Using that extra 3K (do not increase your current debt) to settle most of your compulsory debt… mortgage and cars. Shorten the period. By the time you complete the task, I bet you will master this new passive income activity to create more than just 3K. And… you can profit your 10K current income without major bills to settle. And start to put more effort to that passive income. boost it to the level to surpass your residual income… there you are… enjoy it at last! How fast you can achieve this? It depends on your effort to FOCUS.
hmmm what am I talking about? FINANCIAL FREEDOM..Does it make sense…? I think so. Becouse my passive income does give me a GOOD extra RM.
You want to know about it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment